woensdag 9 mei 2012

Update before Animecon 2012!

Hoihoi, Andru here~!
 
Guess who they are!
Togainu no chi~ Shiki and Akira-chan!!


I'm a fan of visual novel games since 2008.
I've always wanted to create my own since 7 years ago [13 year old XD]...

That's why we're trying to create our own BL/otome vn novels.
We're hiring people!!
Right now I'm playing DRAMAtical Murder~!
It's interesting and kind of strange endings. Koujaku and Noiz route done, 3 more to go!.
I really really like Aoba~!

Next week Animecon 2012, Amelo~!!
For those who wondering if we're going to sell a new doujinbook, but sadly we couldn't make it. That's why we're only selling illustration posters, old books and co.  
I hope you will understand.
Please visit our booth!

With Regards,
Andru.t

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow! Nog een circle die de VN bandwagon opspringt! Hoeraaa /o/!

    Kom allen, kom allen, er is plek genoeg.

    Ben benieuwd, ik spreek je hier nog wel over op Acon :D!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen